Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Funktional Nikki Fur Jacket: All I Want For The Sixth Night Of Chanukkah

$568, Funktional, Barneys
I already have SO much innate Jewish guilt that I have some Chanukkah guilt gelt to spare on this stunning rabbit fur coat by ethereal-meets-wearable LA brand Funktional. It's absolutely stunning in is two-tone elegance. Um, I think the rabbits died peacefully in their sleep of old age. Okay, they didn't. Fur is terrible. I'm a bold-faced hypocrite. But at least it's warm?

+ Chanukkah Gift Guide Day 1: Charles Jourdan taupe heels from Ideeli
+ Chanukkah Gift Guide Day 2: Dr Martens black leather satchel!
+ Chanukkah Gift Guide Day 3: Banana Republic velvet sheath dress!
+ Chanukkah Gift Guide Day 4: Aritiza Black Silk Tunic!
+ Chanukkah Gift Guide Day 5: Marais Studded Suede Chukkah Boots!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...