Sunday, July 15, 2012

Outfit Post/ GPOY/WIWT IN BATIK SEAHORSE PANTS!


Listen, bitches! This is AMERICA, and if a grown-ass woman (me) wants to wear high-waisted seahorse batik pants (thanks, LL Bean Signature!) at 8:58 am on Court Street, then THAT'S WHAT SHE'S GONNA DO. This is NOT a game, y'all. Oh, and SERIOUS hat tip to Sara at Soon Beauty Lab in Brooklyn -- expert blow-out skills, and she's a total doll.

+ Top: Forever 21 (Or... Forever 33, as I like to call it.)
+ Pants: c/o LL Bean Signature (on SALE!)
+ Shoes: Stuart Weitzman Manheim, also ON SALE!
+ Bag: See By Chloe at Nordstrom Rack (FUCK YES!)
+ Iced Coffee: Bodega, $1.75



3 comments:

MMStarshine said...

I FREAKING love those pants.
I must have them. I wonder if I could justify them as a wedding expense?

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

You look awesome! Total hotness!!

carri z. said...

mileY!! why are you so
skinny, i can't SEE YOU
through the sea of horses.

so GORG!!

xo
dooxdawg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...