Monday, August 06, 2012

Josie Maran Argan Tinted Daily Moisturizer With SPF 40 Is Coming, And You Need To Be Ready

Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer: Incredibly perfect, annoyingly not in stores yet!

Josie Maran Argan Protect + Perfect Daily Moisturizer with SPF 40 is coming, and you really need to get ready, because the minute this shit hits your face, your life will probably change. For the better. You'll get that promotion you deserved since 2006. Some guy YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW will propose to you. Seriously, it's like a magic potion for your pores. Also, enjoy all the extra space you'll have in your makeup kit, because you can toss all of your other crusty foundations, because this one's snatching their wigs for good.

 

It's tinted, it's extremely light, hydrating and softening, and it's one of those miracle beauty products you can wear to the beach or "da clurb" (not that I frequent either destination, but it's truly a whenever, wherever product, to paraphrase Shakira). And, again, it's got SPF 40 -- I wore it Palm Springs this past May, and if you're familiar with Palm Springs, then you know it's A.) a desert, and B.) akin to standing next to an inferno on the surface of the sun. And I got zero percent sunburnt. Again, miracle for pasty-white me of Eastern European ancestry.

Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer isn't available until January 2013 -- TOO LONG TO WAIT, but at least it's sooner than "Mad Men" -- but you can get it on August 11 on QVC as part of a one-day Josie Maran’s Pure & Simple Argan Skincare Ritual deal, which includes an Argan Color Stick, Argan Cleansing Oil and 100% Argan Oil for $69 and also includes your face looking even finer than ever. 

** Disclosure: I received a sample of this product from PR.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a good moisturizer! I want it already!
I have my own blog if you want to read it :)

Mama Fashionista said...

LOVE this post! I am officially following you! Oh yeah, I love Josie Maran too. Can't wait to try this out!

Jaguar Artiste said...

I heard Argan Oil is great for hair so I can only imagine what it can do for your face.

Do you know which stores will carry this product next year?



@Fashioniznit on twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...